Trusted Shops AG is looking for a “Client Platform Engineer (f/m/d)” in Germany

G_Schenk
New Contributor II

Dear Jamf community,

My name is Gerd and I work as a Client Platform Manager at Trusted Shops in Cologne, a German SaaS company founded in 1999 that offers online shops and their customers services in the form of a seal of approval (Trustmark), a buyer protection and a system of customer reviews (eTrusted)

We now have over 800 employees in 5 European locations and over 30.000 B2B customers.

Perhaps you've already heard of us?

We are currently looking for a “Client Platform Engineer” for our Office IT team, consisting of 9 wonderful colleagues - here is the link to the detailed job description:
Job description_Client Platform Engineer

Well, if you are interested in cutting-edge technology and want to focus on client management in the future, especially in the Mac environment, simplify your life through scripting and automation, and have a clear vision of what endpoint management should ideally look like, then we might have the perfect job for you:

Besides a super exciting job in a wonderful team, we offer a permanent contract, a good salary, 30.5 days holiday per year, an excellent work-life balance, a very positive company culture, the possibility to work from your (German) home office and much more.

Would you like to know more about Trusted Shops and the position?

Then please contact my colleague Christian Ramrath (Inhouse Recruiter) via LinkedIn or email him at christian.ramrath@trustedshops.de, or me directly.
Alternatively you can apply via our careers page.

I hope to welcome you to the team soon as a new colleague!

Best regards

Gerd Schenkel

Client Platform Manager @ Trusted Shops AG

gerd.schenkel@trustedshops.de

4 REPLIES 4

Matt
Valued Contributor

Wish I spoke German!

G_Schenk
New Contributor II

Hi Matt,
living in Germany is sufficient. It is not mandatory to speak german.

Matt
Valued Contributor

I will apply. I have some questions is it okay to email you? I lived in Europe for a few months a few years ago and loved it.

G_Schenk
New Contributor II

Of course you can. Nice!