๐ŸŽต Don't You Forget About Me ๐ŸŽถ - Join the Jamf Breakfast Club!

MikeLa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Whether you're a rebel, nerd, princess, jock or basketcase, we'd love to feature you and your learning environment on the Jamf Breakfast ClubThe show takes place online regularly throughout the year, usually in the morning as you're preparing for your day. It is open to all educators, IT admins and school leaders to help them with the transformation of their learning experience with Apple technology. So far, it's only happened in Europe. But now, we're bringing it to the US (and soon, even more Geos)!

JBC.png

If you've got a K12 or HiEd story to share, or a unique implementation of Apple + Jamf technology, we'd love to hear from you. Reply here, or send me a note and we'll do our best to find a morning chat to fit you in!

Best - 

Mike Lawrence
Education Leadership Executive
mike.lawrence@jamf.com

Mike Lawrence
Education Leadership Executive, Jamf
Apple Distinguished Educator
Jamf Certified Tech
Jamf Certified Associate
Apple Teacher
Jamf Educator
Jamf School Certified
2 REPLIES 2

AndreaGJamfy
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm looking forward to hearing more from our K12 customers about how they are deploying our solutions. #bettertogether

MikeLa
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks, Andrea! And if any of you will be in New Orleans in a few weeks, please join us for Jamf Breakfast Club live at ISTE 22 on Monday and Tuesday mornings. Sign up here: jamf.it/iste22!

Mike Lawrence
Education Leadership Executive, Jamf
Apple Distinguished Educator
Jamf Certified Tech
Jamf Certified Associate
Apple Teacher
Jamf Educator
Jamf School Certified