Published on โ€Ž04-12-2023 09:50 AM by Visitor III | Updated on โ€Ž04-14-2023 12:32 PM

We want to hear from you!

Research Workshop: General Feedback

Mission: Gather feedback and customer insights to address potential needs, wishes & pain points.

• Wednesday, April 26 @ 2pm ET
  • 60 minutes

Participation may be limited and will close when full.

Labels:
Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Apr 26, 2023 11:00 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Apr 26, 2023 12:00 PM PDT
6 Comments
JenniferS
Visitor III
Visitor III

To participate in this workshop, please sign up using the Calendly link in the event details above.  Thank you!  

โค๏ธ Jamf Research Team

bradtchapman
Valued Contributor II

I thought I had signed up for this when I responded to the Pendo survey... but I guess that was non-binding.  Sadness.

Hi bradtchapman, Did you sign up with the Calendly link? It should have come through Pendo. If you don't see it on the next workshop invite and want to come to the next workshop, send me an email at adam.schwartz@jamf.com and we will figure it out! 

Further investigation has revealed that the Calendly link only appears on the Jamf Nation events page, and not within Pendo. The Pendo survey says that workshops are available on Jamf Nation, with a button that will take you to the Jamf Nation Events page.

Tonyyoung
New Contributor III

I cant get into the zoom meeting. saying meeting is locked

Hi Tonyyoung, per the meeting invite details, UX Research workshops are locked 2 minutes past the start to respect participant time. I hope we can hear your Jamf thoughts at the next opportunity!