Jamf Nation User Conference 2024 registration is open

jeff_ovik
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Jamf Nation,

The 15th Annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) is headed to Nashville October 1 - 3, 2024 and registration is now open ! Join us at Music City Center, located in the heart of downtown Nashville, Tennessee.

Don't miss your chance to secure your 2024 JNUC tickets at the "Super Early Bird" rate of $1099 ($899 for education organizations). On Monday, April 1 the "Early Bird" rate of of $1299 goes into effect ($1099 for education organizations).

Why attend JNUC 2024? Here are just a few of the many reasons:
• Multiple sessions across different tracks, including expert-level content on topics that you care about.
• Collaborate on best practices with your peers.

• Networking opportunities including on-site Jamf and Sponsor expo, the Jamf Nation Party, and more!

Need help getting there? We’ve got you covered.
• For those who need help getting approval to attend from their boss, we've crafted a Convince your boss letter to ensure you don't miss out.
• Do you have questions or need additional help? Check out our FAQ page, or email us at JNUChelp@jamf.com.

Ready to secure your place? Register for JNUC 2024.

We’re looking forward to seeing you in October!

Jeff

13 REPLIES 13

dletkeman
Contributor

Got my ticket!  Very excited for this year's JNUC.
A little disappointed by the lack of flexible options for hotels, I'm arriving a day early and leaving a day later than is currently available, but I managed to find a hotel not listed for a good rate.

Hello dletkeman,

I am happy you were able to find accommodations that work for your stay - we understand your frustration and the team is exploring options to add pre/post rooms to our hotel blocks.

Kind regards,
Jeff

Yes.  I emailed the JNUC Help email and Amanda got back to me the next day with an option that would have worked for me, but I had already booked with something comparable at a cheaper rate.  I'm happy with the resolution.  I know you guys are trying new things and it takes time to get everything right.  I hope in the end the changes work out for the best.

Sonic84
Contributor III

What is the rate for remote attendees? 

jbutler47
Contributor II

Heard from my contact at JAMF that Virtual Attendance is not an option for JNUC 2024. This saddens me and is not in line with customer expectations. Not everyone is so fortunate to attend live, for whatever reason. HEY JAMF, charge us more for the virtual option if that is what is needed to make things happen this year. Seriously, this is such disappointing news to hear. 

mlope653
New Contributor III

Is it confirmed that hotel options with day before and after are available now? 

I was emailed and told by Amanda, from Event Marketing Team Lead, that the day before and the day after were available for Renaissance Nashville Hotel.  I didn’t confirm this myself because I already found an alternative, but I assume it was correct at the time.

mlope653
New Contributor III

I need to get the blessing to go again this year, I believe the hotel option only appears once the ticket is purchased. 

Hello mlope653,

We've made a change this year and the hotel information and pricing are now available on our conference website. However, you must be must still be registered for JNUC in order to book into our hotel block.

Kind regards,

Jeff

mcneala
New Contributor

Anyone have Hotel info for JNUC 2024?

Hello mcneala, 

Hotel information is available on our conference website. 

You can view available hotels and pricing, but you must be registered to book into the JNUC hotel block.

Kind regards, 

Jeff Ovik

EricD
New Contributor

Nashville, Tennessee ugh 😞 joy

dletkeman
Contributor

Any word yet of what the Jamf Nation Party will be?

I was told it would be announced in March.  I know there's still a bit more than a week left but I am excited to learn more.