I'm currently experiencing difficulties in installing the MuseScore deployment package through Jamf Apple Device Management on MacOS Ventura Version. I have tried multiple installation methods, including using a Jamf Pro policy and manually installing the package through the command line, but the installation process keeps failing with various error messages. https://fmwhatsapp.one
Here are some additional details about my setup and troubleshooting steps:
- I am using Jamf Pro version 10.32.1 and have created a policy to install the MuseScore deployment package (version 3.6.2) on multiple devices running MacOS Ventura Version (12.0.1).
- I have confirmed that the package is compatible with the Ventura version of MacOS by testing the installation on a few individual devices outside of Jamf Pro.
- I have also checked that the MuseScore deployment package is properly signed and notarized by Apple.
- When attempting to install the package through the Jamf Pro policy, the installation process starts but then fails with an error message indicating that the package "cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified."
- When attempting to install the package manually through the command line, I receive a different error message indicating that the package "is damaged and can't be opened." However, when I try to verify the package with the "spctl" command, it returns "accepted."
- I have tried adjusting various settings in the Jamf Pro policy, such as enabling "reinstall if the app is already installed" and setting the execution policy to "Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers," but these changes have not resolved the issue.
Based on this information, what could be causing the installation failure and what steps can I take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue?