InTune Conditional Access

ewdifulvio
New Contributor II

I am trying to get Jamf approved for mobile phones in our organization and I am getting shot down because Jamf doesn't have "conditional. access" and this is a "must for compliance".

I am quite certain that there is a work around here but I need to present the design plan for the work around or the assurance that it is necessary for security.

Help?

5 REPLIES 5

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @ewdifulvio Jamf Pro does have Conditional Access integration In-Place with Microsoft for macOS currently, They are working on the same integration for iOS as we speak.

ewdifulvio
New Contributor II

Yea I now about that but unfortunately, we are being pushed to deploy over 1000 iOS devices by Q1 and Jamf doesn't have any date or timeline for conditional access for iOS. So that doesn't really help me. I am still looking for a work around at this point.

Eric

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@ewdifulvio Alright, then try to ask if they can put you in a Earlier test phase for your instance, or use Microsoft Intune as MDM.

ewdifulvio
New Contributor II

I am looking for people that had similar situations presented to them and how they worked out of it. But thank you anyway..

d_mccullough
New Contributor III

I know there's at least one other thread about Conditional Access, and the woes folks have gone through with it... I'd have a look and consider thoroughly. There are reports of instability.