Invalid password for supervision identity

wveale
New Contributor II

Not sure what I am doing wrong here. I have created a Supervision Identity in JAMF Pro. But when I try to add it to my keychain, the password I provide is invalid. I've deleted and recreated the identity many times. Any idea what is going on? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wveale
New Contributor II

In the event anyone has a similar issue. After talking to a Jamf tech, this seems to be a deprecated feature and does not work at the time of this post. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

wveale
New Contributor II

In the event anyone has a similar issue. After talking to a Jamf tech, this seems to be a deprecated feature and does not work at the time of this post. 

Hello,

what exactly should be deprecated, please? Adding certificate to the keychain manually or whole Supervision Identity?

I'm facing the same issue but it's available in GUI and documentation for 11.1 as well. So this seems odd.

Kornel
New Contributor II

I don't quite understand why this feature "seems" to be deprecated? It's still there in Jamf Pro Documentation for 10.45, so the latest release. Can anyone actually confirm that?

outbackjoe
New Contributor

This is disappointing.  I'm migrating to JAMF Pro from JAMF School, and finding missing functionality that I wanted to use Apple Configurator to add back.  I guess not, as I have the same error when trying to add the p12 to my keychain (invalid password)