Jamf Pro 10.49.0 Beta Now Available!

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Jamf Nation!

We are pleased to announce the availability of Jamf Pro 10.49.0 Beta.

This version includes some exciting new features, including updates to LAPS, a new restriction for iOS Widgets on Mac, and a new UI to manage client credentials. We also have exciting new in-app feedback submission, documentation, and a video covering the Beta's new features we'd love your feedback on as we iterate on making it easier to participate in our Beta Programs.

How to join the beta: Enroll in the Beta Program under Product Feedback at account.jamf.com. Once enrolled, you’ll see a link to the Jamf Nation Beta Forum. Note: There will be a short delay between enrollment and Beta Forum access; you will receive a notification in Jamf Nation to join. When you receive the invitation, click "Join this group Hub". Email beta@jamf.com with questions.

The beta program is covered by the Jamf non-disclosure agreement; please do not share any information regarding your testing on any public forum, including the non-beta areas of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation Beta Forum or contact Jamf via beta@jamf.com with any questions. Thank you to all who participate in this program!

3 REPLIES 3

DavidN
Contributor

Where can I find the video covering the new features?

yonitubs
New Contributor

Hey, I think I accidentally enrolled into the beta program.. how can I opt out of it?