Jamf Pro full disk access PPPC not working

Ivory0321
New Contributor

I'm completely lost here, I have tried PPPC utility  (downloaded from jamf github), manually creating PPPC in other tools and jamfcloud console, and even tried to edit tcc.db in /Library/Application Support/com.apple.TCC/TCC.db .

I tested few apps among many packages i need to install with jamf, and had no luck with any of them. 

Any suggestions?

Here's one thing i tried for Symantec Endpoint Protection

스크린샷 2022-07-20 오후 7.10.17.png

스크린샷 2022-07-20 오후 7.15.54.png

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mainelysteve
Valued Contributor II

Many PPPC settings set by an MDM/configuration profile may not display here, especially full disk access. Your only method of determining if they are set or not is through the Profiles pane in System Preferences or through the application itself. The app should at least give you an indicator or warning if it doesn't have disk access. 

See this post for more info.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SCCM
Contributor III

There was something posted before about similar issues when only team identifers were allowed and system extentions were not:
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2.5323.2000 (14.2 ... - Jamf Nation Community - 189434
not sureif you have the same issue, the were getting manual prompts to enable it after a reboot

mainelysteve
Valued Contributor II

Many PPPC settings set by an MDM/configuration profile may not display here, especially full disk access. Your only method of determining if they are set or not is through the Profiles pane in System Preferences or through the application itself. The app should at least give you an indicator or warning if it doesn't have disk access. 

See this post for more info.

dlondon
Valued Contributor

What does the general tab look like?

Do the machines you want to test this on actually get the Configuration Profile?