Kerberos destroy script - Ammendment!

Not applicable

Ryan Harter just pointed out a pretty important error in my earlier post about the Kerberos destroy script that Nathanial was wondering about....Casper is already using the logout hook, so if you were to set a different script to the logout hook you would make it so Casper could not execute things "on logout" anymore. I did notice that the 'logouthook.sh' file is located at '/private/etc/scripts/' and was thinking that you could possibly add the 'kdestroy -a' to it?

Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused with the previous post.

Andy

This electronic mail transmission may contain private or confidential data and is intended only for the person named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender, and delete it. Hopkins Public Schools reserves the right to monitor and review, without further consent, any messages created, sent, or received on its electronic mail system.

0 REPLIES 0