Safari 17 for Ventura

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Hello,

Is there download URL for Safari 17 for Ventura? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

Using SUS inspector and not seeing these updates.. do I have the wrong URL? Can you post..? 

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@jamf-42 You have to add the macOS Ventura catalog to the list of catalogs that SUS Inspector searches. I don't have a Mac running SUS Inspector handy at the moment but the process is pretty straightforward:

1) Open the SUS Inspector prefs panel and copy the Catalog URL for macOS 12 Monterey

2) Create a new Catalog URL named macOS 13 Ventura, paste in the Monterey URL, then add a "13-" before the leading "12-" in the URL 

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

as ever.. thanks Mr 😎 ended up RTFM! 🤣 kinda.. hopefull this helps the rest of the gang 🙏

1. Close SUS Inspector.
  2. Run rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/SUS\ Inspector/SUS_Inspector.storedata to delete the current config.
  3. Open Sus Inspector.
  4. The catalog picker window will open. Use the '+' button to add the Ventura catalog at https://swscan.apple.com/content/catalogs/others/index-13-12-10.16-10.15-10.14-10.13-10.12-10.11-10.... 

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

Good catch, I forgot that dialog to configure Catalog URLs only appears at initial setup of SUS Inspector.

mhasman
Valued Contributor

@sdagley Thank you very much!