PCalomeni

Today we are releasing a maintenance version of Jamf Pro; this release addresses the following product issue:

Jamf Pro Server
[PI119651] Creating or editing computer configuration profiles with payloads that require you to click Configure no longer causes the Jamf Pro user interface to spin indefinitely if debug mode is enabled in Settings > Information > Jamf Pro server logs.

For additional information on what's included in this release, review the release notes via the Jamf Learning Hub.

To access new versions of Jamf Pro, log into Jamf Account with your Jamf ID. The latest version is located in the Products section under Jamf Pro.

Cloud Upgrade Schedule

Your Jamf Pro server, including any free sandbox environments, will be updated to Jamf Pro 11.7.1 based on your hosted data region below. Review this guide if you need assistance identifying the Hosted Data Region of your Jamf Cloud instance.

If you would like to upgrade manually, navigate to https://account.jamf.com/products/jamf-pro and click Upgrade (Standard Cloud) or Schedule Upgrade (Premium Cloud) at the top of the page.

Subscribe to product alerts to receive real-time updates.

Hosted Region Begins Ends
ap-southeast-2 19 July at 1400 UTC 19 July at 2300 UTC
ap-northeast-1 19 July at 1500 UTC 20 July at 0100 UTC
eu-central-1 19 July at 2200 UTC 20 July at 0900 UTC
eu-west-2 19 July at 2300 UTC 20 July at 0600 UTC
us-east-2 20 July at 0400 UTC 20 July at 1700 UTC
us-west-2 20 July at 0700 UTC 20 July at 2000 UTC

Comments
scottlep
Contributor II

Couldn't slip in a fix for PI119354 and we still have to wait for 11.8? I would think alot more environment are impacted by PI119354 rather than what is being fixed in 11.7.1.

whiteb
Contributor II

Agreed with @scottlep 

I hope you understand how many orgs have workflows for end-users that rely on URL's opening Self Service and how broken it is right now.

The fact that this even made it into production seems a bit wild to me (Q&A?). But a couple releases are going by without it being fixed? C'mon..

sara_graves
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@whiteb , @scottlep and others...
Hello - Sara Graves here (Sr PM of Self Service).  The team and I understand the pain points of product issue PI119354.  We are listening in regards to this particular issue.  The team prioritized this defect quickly but needed time to assess and make the appropriate fix.  The code change is more detailed than usual and therefore was slated for the Jamf Pro 11.8 release.  We assure you quality steps were taken to address the problem thoroughly knowing the workaround was absolutely not ideal and caused additional pain points.  For that we humbly apologize

Version history
Last update:
‎07-15-2024 09:41 AM
Updated by:
Contributors