Jamf Connect Login Missing on Restart

djohnson5
New Contributor II

I cleared a device and then reenrolled it and no I no longer get the Jamf connect menu to login to Azure AD. The system boots and only shows local users. If I login as a local user and then logout the menu/login comes up fine. 

6 REPLIES 6

Matt_Roy93
Contributor

@djohnson5  Take a look at this article here and try to run the command;

sudo authchanger -reset -JamfConnect

authchanger - Jamf Connect Administrator's Guide | Jamf

Also please note that the behavior of Jamf Connect depends on the configuration being pushed, there are certain keys listed in the plist file that will dictate weather Jamf Connect prompts for auth, also if FV2 login is used this can be configured to passthrough the login credentials. Configuring Jamf Connect Login with Microsoft Azure AD - Jamf Connect Administrator's Guide | Jamf

Sorry, I forgot to mention i tried that and it did not fix the issue after 3 reboots. 

I'll verify the plist file. 

tculkin
New Contributor III

Also, clear out system caches. Plus make sure the configuration profile is on the computer and scoped.   I had this with a computer and noticed it wasn't getting the configuration profile and needed to run jamf mange. 

djohnson5
New Contributor II

I reinstalled the Jamf connect package and it now starts on reboot. Thanks for the info!

Matt_Roy93
Contributor

Awesome!