JAMF Connect Login window not displaying on a specific device

Thrasher
New Contributor

Hola, I have an iMac running MacOS Monterey 12.7.6 that I loaded onto Jamf, and I can't get the Jamf Connect Login window to pop up, leaving the default MacOS login screen for local users. The Jamf Connect Login window has no issues loading with any other devices. FileVault is not enabled.

I saw this post and tried a couple different things from it but wasn't able to get far: https://community.jamf.com/t5/jamf-connect/jamf-connect-login-window-stopped-displaying-at-boot/m-p/...

I tried to run the command /usr/local/bin/authchanger -reset -jamfconnect but AuthChanger isn't being recognized as a command. I tried to go to /usr/local/bin/ /usr/local/jamf/bin but neither of them had authchanger there. When I check the Profiles, It looks like Jamf connect Login successfully installed. 

I also tried making a new Configuration Profile to flip both the DenyLocal and LocalFallback, trying various different combinations, and that didn't help.  

1 REPLY 1

Thrasher
New Contributor

After some more troubleshooting, I was able to solve the issue. 

Even though it looked like Jamf Connect successfully installed, it failed. I manually installed it, and now the login window is prompting like normal.