A few questions on iOS video adapters and PowerPoint 2106 Presenter View

cforte
New Contributor

Apologies in advance, I'm trying to relay questions from our classroom support peoples and I hate being the middle man....

Any advice on any of the following would be appreciated.

First, has a recent update to iOS or something else done something to shut off the ability to use a (whatever) to VGA adapter? We've recently seen a few cases where people's iPads (I believe multiple models) suddenly won't put video through VGA, but work fine when connected with an HDMI adapter, when they worked fine VGA as of last Spring.

Second, can anyone point me to where I can automatically force PowerPoint 2016 to NOT use Presenter View by default? I know where the setting is in the GUI, but I would like to use a custom config profile or 'default write blah' script to push it out. My attempts at googling an answer to this have not been fruitful. Also, I've seen various older threads about forcing display mirroring on or off, and I was curious if anyone has gotten something working currently. We would love to force enable screen mirroring at login for classroom Macs.

0 REPLIES 0