Anybody here use Intego Flextivity and can assist with Imaging?

duffcalifornia
Contributor

So, my org uses Intego Flextivity as our antivirus product. It installs, then speaks to a central console for activation and monitoring. Also, when installed manually, the machine requires an immediate restart to complete installation.

We can install the program fine via policy and have it speak to the web console, but if the package is installed via Imaging it appears to install fine but never speaks to the console (and thereby never gets activated or starts actually protecting the computer).

Does anybody else use this software who might be able to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mpermann
Valued Contributor II

@duffcalifornia Is the package marked in Casper Admin as Install on boot drive after imaging? If not you may want to give that a try.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mpermann
Valued Contributor II

@duffcalifornia Is the package marked in Casper Admin as Install on boot drive after imaging? If not you may want to give that a try.

duffcalifornia
Contributor

@mpermann It's not - I'll have to change that and see what happens with our next imaged machine.

Could you explain why it would need to be checked? Why wouldn't a program installed via Imaging not install on the boot drive?

mpermann
Valued Contributor II

@duffcalifornia some installers assume they are being installed on a booted OS with a user logged in for them to install properly. To make my life simple, I just have all of my packages set to be installed at first boot time. Then I don't have to figure out which installers do and don't support installing at imaging time.