Boston Area User Group Meeting - Wednesday Evening!

thoule
Valued Contributor II

Coming soon! We're hoping to do a JNUC decom and discussion. Looking forward to seeing everyone. If you are planning to attend and haven't registered, please do so soon.

Also, I'm looking to do a live video stream this time for people that can't make it. It's been requested many times so I'll give it a try - via my Youtube page. I'll post the link to this thread once I have it ready.

And if you haven't already joined our meetup group, please do so to be notified of future meetings. https://www.meetup.com/northeastregionalappleadmins/

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

3 REPLIES 3

EliasG
Contributor

Would love to attend this in the future. When will the next one be?

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Ah, I totally forgot the date for this next one would be right after JNUC. I'm not sure if I can make it this time around. I'll try, but not certain yet.

thoule
Valued Contributor II

If you join the meetup group listed above, you'll get notice of the next event. We have these meetings 4x a year so next one will be Feb or so.

One of the problems of user groups on jamfnation is that people may not notice the post and not know about the event. Hopefully Meetup will get us around that. No cost to you, thanks to support from Swipely @adamcodega