Buggy behavior with JAMF Nation's Latest Activity view

spalmer
Contributor III

Within the last week or two it seems like the mechanism to load more items when you reach the bottom of the Latest Activity page has been very buggy. It seems to be reloading the same 10 to 15 items repeatedly. Every once in a while it will get out of this loop and load some new items but then it will start looping again.

It only seems to happen on the Latest Activity page the Discussions and Feature Request pages seem to work fine. I have tested with Safari for Mac, Safari for iOS, and Firefox with the same results.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

10 REPLIES 10

scottb
Honored Contributor

Yup. I was not sure if it was the betas I am running though, so I didn't report this.
I have a beta OS and browser, but I have seen these things too.

spalmer
Contributor III

I think I am seeing a pattern in that it loads the same thing about 10 times, then finally gets 4 or 5 newer items, then loops another 10 times, etc.

Taylor_Armstron
Valued Contributor

Same here. Driving me up the wall. Makes the forum all but unusable since I lack the patience this week to deal with it.

eleven
New Contributor III

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for posting - and sorry about the issue with the news feed. We've identified the issue on our side and will have a fix out for this next week.

Please let us know if anything else comes up - thanks so much for being active on JAMF Nation.

c59083e4d35a4b15887fe93fefb12476

rcorbin
Contributor II

I'm seeing this today as well.

scottb
Honored Contributor

Thanks @eleven - good to know we're not totally nuts.

9052d867a75849bea2c28cf4bc4cf009

scottb
Honored Contributor

Doing it again today - thought it was too much Cinco de Mayo last night...but it's not. Just an FYI, @eleven

eleven
New Contributor III

Thanks @scottb,

It is not the tequila running through your you that is causing you to continue to see this. We did need to delay our build this week for an unrelated item - sorry for the delay.

We plan on shipping the fix tomorrow morning - so please let us know if you continue to see any problems next week. Thanks!

Eric

scottb
Honored Contributor

Thanks @eleven Eric. Much appreciated. The problem really is that we're missing content with this so I look forward to the fixes. Probably have better things I should be doing today anyway ;)

scottb
Honored Contributor

Just wanted to post back that things seem much better now. Thanks @eleven et al.