Cannot upload Code42 Installer PKG

wathiq_abumaali
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the latest Code42 Installer from my admin portal and keep getting an upload failed when trying to upload. I tried uploading an older version and was able to upload it but once the upload was complete, it says "Availability Pending" and then it says "Upload Failed" after a minute or so. I tried uploading the file in Chrome, Safari, Firefox and the Jamf Admin application. I also tried using composer to create a pkg file by taking a snapshot and was able to do so but the upload failed on that. This is the error I see in the server log when I try to upload via the web browser:

020-03-30 14:43:03,841 [WARN ] [lina-exec-3] [CloudContentManager      ] - Error during upload of file Install Code42 CrashPlan.pkg to JCDS
java.io.IOException: Unexpected end of stream when reading [Install Code42 CrashPlan.pkg] from request.
2 REPLIES 2

juanclear
New Contributor

Hi, did you ever find a solution to this? Encountering the same message now.

Honestly, I can't recall exactly what the fix was but what I did try was the following:

• Renaming the package in Finder and then reuploading to Jamf Pro
  • Tried uploading the package while being connected to a different wifi network
  • Tried using Jamf Admin to upload the package

Hope this helps!