Certificate expiration report?

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

If I look at the computer record in JSS > Inventory > Certificates, I can see the all the certificates we've installed and their expiration dates. I am only really interested in a specific computer certificate's expiration date found on every computer. I tried creating a search to look for the certificates, but that isn't an option listed. The certificate name is unique to each computer so I can't do a search for it by name anyway. How can I get a list of the computer certificates on all the computers and the expiration dates into a single search?

3 REPLIES 3

calumhunter
Valued Contributor

searching is your friend

this might be of use

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/discussion.html?id=3631

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

I've looked at that and struggled with it for the past month. I cannot make heads or tails out of this to pull the information I need. I've searched the web and the closest thing I can find are people saying "look at 'man security'". I've looked at every option and subcommand with no indication of anything I'm looking for.

Surely there's a way to tap into the info that JSS already captures. Is there maybe a way to create an extension attribute that reads the info from JSS instead of the managed machine?

dwandro92
Contributor III

Is it installed via a configuration profile, by chance?