Change Management Logs Flooded with VPP Entries

Andy_D
New Contributor II

Howdy!

We have Jamf Pro hosted in Jamf Cloud. I am not sure when this started, as this matter was brought to my attention by another team member. However, our Change Management logs are flooded with entries from our VPP Account supposedly editing our VPP object. Screenshot:

CleanShot 2023-06-30 at 13.00.59.png

I did some searches but I could not find a similar issue. The problem is that each of these entries, if I click on the Details button, show the exact same data. Seen here:

CleanShot 2023-06-30 at 13.04.13.png

This entry appears every minute. It is making auditing nearly impossible because it is flushing out previous entries that are actually team members making changes.

How can we fix this?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

Yup.. it’s a known issue.. there is a PI for it

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jamf-42
Valued Contributor II

Yup.. it’s a known issue.. there is a PI for it

Andy_D
New Contributor II

I wasn't previously familiar with PIs or where to find them, but thanks for guiding me in the right direction! I found where to go and found the specific PI for this.

Tribruin
Valued Contributor II

If you have an open case with Jamf, please make sure you ask them to link it to the PI so you get notified when it is fixed. (If you need it, the PI is PI111850)

If you don't have a case open, open one just so that Jamf has more data points. I regularly open cases that are essentially "I have XXXX issues which is documented under PIYYYYY. Please attach this case to the PI." I don't expect any immediate resolution, but at least I have a documented case. 

Andy_D
New Contributor II

Thank you! I had not created a ticket yet, but I will go ahead and do that now.