Changing AD Controller for LDAP Proxy

hcgtexas
New Contributor III

Our infrastructure team is decommissioning the Domain controller that we are using for Domain Connection.  I have tried just updating the field in the Jamf Cloud Server, but it did not connect properly. I seem to remember putting the AD controller into the JIM configuration when setting it up, but I can't find a way to update that field.  Is their a guide to updating Domain Controllers for Jamf Cloud using a JIM LDAP Proxy?  All of the guides I see just cover the Jamf Server configurations.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hcgtexas
New Contributor III

I resolved my issue. There is no AD configuration on the JIM itself, it pulls that info down from the Jamf Cloud Server.  

My issue was with the certificate. Even though the cert upload field says .cer is accepted, and it allowed me to upload a .cer file, it only worked after I changed the file extension to .pem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

hcgtexas
New Contributor III

I resolved my issue. There is no AD configuration on the JIM itself, it pulls that info down from the Jamf Cloud Server.  

My issue was with the certificate. Even though the cert upload field says .cer is accepted, and it allowed me to upload a .cer file, it only worked after I changed the file extension to .pem.