Chrome iOS Discover Turn off App Config

dcorcoran1
New Contributor II

I go to the Chrome browser on my iPad which is in the school MDM managed then to settings I scroll down and turn off Discover is there a way to turn them off and have a greyed out  for everyone we don't want students to see the headlines news on the chrome broswser homepage when a new tab is created is there an config profile or an app config that I can use to grey it instead of touch every iPad one by one. Any assistance be helpful Thank you. Should I try the managed bowser in Google Admin? Please advise 

3 REPLIES 3

dcorcoran1
New Contributor II

Attached is a photo of an iPad and hoping to find a way to turn this setting off without touching each iPad manually. 36FCFB01-A840-41C4-92BE-656D6B2A8131.jpeg

Luke69
New Contributor

@dcorcoran1 wrote: dmvnow

I go to the Chrome browser on my iPad which is in the school MDM managed then to settings I scroll down and turn off Discover is there a way to turn them off and have a greyed out  for everyone we don't want students to see the headlines news on the chrome broswser homepage when a new tab is created is there an config profile or an app config that I can use to grey it instead of touch every iPad one by one. Any assistance be helpful Thank you. Should I try the managed bowser in Google Admin? Please advise 

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out for more.

dcorcoran1
New Contributor II

Sounds good thank you