Configuration profile Issues

pbetancourth
New Contributor

We recently upgraded from 9.23 to 9.3 into our production enviornment. We just set up a Netboot Server and tested our imaging. Everything goes great, until I look and the only Profile being pushed down is the MDM profile. I'm seeing Failed Commands for all other profiles on the machine with error "Unable to decrypt encrypted profile." This is the first time I'm seeing this and the googles are not helping. Hoping maybe someone here has seen this and can shed some light.

5 REPLIES 5

mark_pienpakdee
New Contributor

I just upgraded our test Casper instance from 9.3 to 9.31 and saw the same thing. I clicked Edit on each of our configuration profiles, and hit Save, and that seems to have pushed it our test machine afterwards.

Update: Looks like that only fixed it temporarily. Hmm. I reimaged the same machine and it gets the MDM Profile, but none of the other configuration profiles.

adamlalicker
New Contributor III

Same Issue here. I just updated to 9.31 from 9.3 and I imaged a machine and it gets the MDM Profile, but none of the other configuration profiles

mark_pienpakdee
New Contributor

In our situation, it seems that changing the SSL certificate for HTTPS and restarting Tomcat seems to have fixed it. I've reimaged the same computer three times and have gotten the other profiles pushed.

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

I'm having similar issues, but changing/regenerating SSL cert didn't help. Anyone else fix this another way? I can push computer profiles if I edit and save them, but on reimage the same profiles don't come down again.

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

@pbetancourth & @adamlalicker - were you able to work through this? We're still struggling with this problem.

Thanks