Corrupt DMG files when trying to upload?

jaycruz145
New Contributor III

Hi all, 

I'm trying to upload a specific DMG file to cache to Waiting Room and run a simple script that just installs a PKG that has to be in the same folder as a JSON file. I believe the silent install script I have should work fine, it's just the actual uploading of the DMG file that has me puzzled. 

I've done this exact same thing with other DMG files that contained items inside (a .app file that I successfully moved to the Applications folder) but this is a PKG file alongside a JSON file which I assume has some kind of configuration it needs. 

When i upload the DMG in the Packages section, it looks like it uploads, I run the Cached command in the Policy, and I get a corrupted error: 

[STEP 1 of 5]
Executing Policy FireEye Agent
[STEP 2 of 5]
Caching package Fire Eye Agent 32 30 13...
Downloading https://use1-jcds.services.jamfcloud.com//download/012345etc/IMAGEHXAGENTOSX323013.dmg?token=012345etc...
Verifying DMG...
Error: Could not verify the downloaded package. 1
Error: IMAGEHXAGENTOSX323013.dmg is corrupt.

I've changed the filename to remove any dashes or periods, getting rid of the script, changed to cached install, changed to just install, AND I HAVE CHANGED the Package Validation setting to Never as I read somewhere that the issue might have been that. Any ideas?

I would just upload the PKG and be done with it, but I believe it needs to have the JSON file as its mate during install. 

0 REPLIES 0