CrashPlan PROe training class

ckirschner
New Contributor

Just curious because a lot of people on here seem to use Crashplan, have any of you gone through the 3-day training class in Minneapolis? It looked interesting because I installed PROe for almost all my clients about 6 months ago and would like to learn as much as possible about it, but it is a very expensive course.

Thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3

jhalvorson
Valued Contributor

I attended the training last month and it was very worth the time.

Lots of in depth knowledge from engineers in the room, hearing stories/solutions from other enterprise users attending as students, and building my confidence about the admin side of the product. My background was using CrashPlan (green) unlimited family plan for over 2 years (lots of client side experience) and a 6 month trial of CrashPlan PROe at work. Before the training, I had only logged into the enterprise console a few times to fumble around and learn by exploring, which didn't get me very far.

ckirschner
New Contributor

That's interesting to hear that the engineers are involved, I could see that being really helpful. Thanks for the input!

jcurrin
New Contributor III

I never attended the training. For myself the support and documentation was plenty enough for us. But just like JumpStart for Casper, CPP will teach you think you would have never discovered on your own...