CrowdStrike Falcon Inspector (0.0.2) with swiftDialog

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II
Gather the data you need — on-demand — while eliminating the need for short-term Extension Attributes

CrowdStrike Falcon Inspector Hero.png

Background

For long-term needs, Jamf Pro Computer Extension Attributes are indispensable, but during software pilots, you only occasionally need potential vendor data from endpoints and creating multiple EAs you’ll only use temporarily can lead to database bloat.

Continue reading …

2 REPLIES 2

marvek56
New Contributor

Falcon Inspector is a tool from CrowdStrike that can be used to assess the security posture of macOS devices. SwiftDialog is a tool that allows for the creation of custom dialogs and alerts in Jamf Pro. GTA Portal Walmart

It seems that the thread discusses using Falcon Inspector in conjunction with SwiftDialog to create custom dialogs that prompt users to run a security assessment with Falcon Inspector.

If you have a specific question or issue related to this topic, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for the additional insights, @marvek56; I had no idea CrowdStike offered their own tool called “Inspector” when I named this script.