CyberArk EPM Deployment

rtylerdavis
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Hey there - does anyone else use CyberArk EPM (end point management) to manage admin rights and third party app installations more easily? We're beginning to roll out a test bed in my company, and I'm working on the mac deployment.

CyberArk provides some instructions for deploying here, but I'm struggling with them. It seems to want the zip file deployed as the package, and there is no pkg, but I've never used a zip file as an installer through Jamf. Anyone got this deployed? Or have any insight on using zip files to deploy apps?

46 REPLIES 46

please note the instruction guide you to validate it's a one line config as PDF adds CR in the middle...

1. Code Requirement (Verify the below is ONE line!): anchor apple generic and identifier "com.cyberark.CyberArkEPM" and (certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.9] /* exists */ or certificate 1[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.2.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = DF8U2CCCD8)

mhasman
Valued Contributor

I configured profile per instruction, provided, but keep getting deployment error

bmack99
Contributor III

@mhasman - can you please elaborate on which instructions you were utilizing and what the deployment error is you are receiving?

mhasman
Valued Contributor

bmack99
Contributor III

@mhasman you will need to utilize the PDF here: https://cyberark-customers.force.com/s/article/EPM-How-to-configure-JAMF-for-EPM-Agent-distribution

It’s only made available after you login to their support portal.

mhasman
Valued Contributor

mhasman
Valued Contributor