DFW Area User Group Meet Up - Oct 1, 2014

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Our next meet-up is on the books and loaded into Eventbrite. Click on the More tab on JAMFNation to find the User Groups section, or just visit this link:

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=27

A little Pre-JNUC meet-up to see who is going to be up in Minneapolis and perhaps talk through some other topics.

8 REPLIES 8

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Here's a reminder that there is a meet up of the DFW Area admins NEXT Wednesday night at 7 pm at the Knox Street Apple Store here in Dallas. Visit the link below for more information and to sign up to attend.

We need a head count by Monday afternoon so that we can order food and drink, so get on over and sign up!

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

One more reminder, Wednesday night (yeah, THIS Wednesday) we are meeting at the Apple Store on Knox Street in Dallas. Head out to the User Groups section of JAMF Nation (or click this link: https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=27 and register for the event. We'll have pizza from California Pizza Kitchen and lots of good discussion leading up to JNUC 2014 in just a few weeks!

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Dallas Area Folks!!!! Please, if you intend on making it THIS WEDNESDAY night to the user group meeting, get out to Eventbrite and sign up. We only have two people signed up right now, and if we don't have some more we may need to cancel.

So please, take a moment and get over to the site and sign up:

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=27

spotter
New Contributor III

Every time one of these are scheduled something is happening, and once again I have a Lync go-live going on.

Sorry I can't make it but look forward to meeting the Texas group at the Mini Event at the JNUC!!!

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Well folks, I'm sad to announce that we are going to have to cancel tomorrow night's meeting. We just didn't get the number of people we'd like to have for this event. We will be rescheduling this for sometime in December, most likely during the first week of December.

We will still have our mini event at the JNUC, so make sure to sign up for that if you are going to be attending.

Again, sorry for the late notice and I'll get a new invite up once we have a date and venue picked for December.

michaelmcgaw
New Contributor III

Steve, I was wondering if the December meet-up ever took place?

I'm very interested in attending the next meet-up, I have a lot to learn about the Casper Suite as well as the day-to-day support and use of the tool.

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@michaelmcgaw unfortunately, no, the December meet-up did not take place. We had a little trouble with the location, so we decided to cancel.

I am working on setting up a meet-up for the first or second week of February at this point. It will be during the lunch hour, instead of in the evening. Probably from 12 pm to 1 pm or 1:30 pm.

I'll hopefully have some information soon.

Thanks for checking in!

JimAllsop
New Contributor

@stevewood I would be very interested in this meet n greet as well. I work out of Southlake so I could make a drive to Dallas.