Dogs love Jamf

Kedgar
Contributor

My buddy has a wound we are taking care of, and I had this JNUC shirt that was too small for me. He's lookin' sharp!

d03bda0f91944a57a056617217cc42c7

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

<goofing around blackholemac>I feel very strongly that Jamf needs to expand its Swag Store offerings to cover pets, 4 year old children, and patch management shirts to eager geeks. I'm just not getting that complete vibe from what's in the swag store now and want more.</goofing around blackholemac>

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kedgar
Contributor

sorry for not rotating :(

blackholemac
Valued Contributor III

<goofing around blackholemac>I feel very strongly that Jamf needs to expand its Swag Store offerings to cover pets, 4 year old children, and patch management shirts to eager geeks. I'm just not getting that complete vibe from what's in the swag store now and want more.</goofing around blackholemac>

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Heh. Very cute. If my memory serves me, I recall that Jamf had/has some dogs in their Eau Claire office, maybe in their MN one too, but I don't remember for sure on the latter. I wonder if they still have some doggy mascots running around? Would love to see some pics of the Jamf pets these days.
If they do still have dogs there, then I agree with @blackholemac Jamf definitely needs some pet swag! :)

Thanks for posting @Kedgar! Nice change of pace for posts for the day.

erin_miska
New Contributor III

millersc
Valued Contributor

Awww man. I'd buy my bulldogs swag before I got some for myself! Dogs make the work better if you can bring them.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Awesome! Thanks @erin.miska :)