Enroll Many Non-DEP macs in many regions

Chris_Holm
New Contributor II

I've been out of the Jamf loop for a little while in a company migration to Windows. Our parent company though wants to use our Jamf cloud to manage some Macs not setup in our DEP. It's about 150 machines and I know recently the Recon app was killed. So no QuickAdd packages or network scanners anymore from what I can tell. 

So I guess what I'm asking is, is the enrollment URL really the only way for Non-DEP machines to get enrolled? I'm sure I'm asking a dead horse question but couldn't find any comments in the forums. Thanks in advance for any ideas to make this more efficient than relying on users to enroll or bring in their machines one by one. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tribruin
Valued Contributor II

Essentially yes. You can use enrollment invitations, if you know who is using the computer and have their email address. Otherwise, using the enrollment webpage is really the only option now. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tribruin
Valued Contributor II

Essentially yes. You can use enrollment invitations, if you know who is using the computer and have their email address. Otherwise, using the enrollment webpage is really the only option now. 

Chris_Holm
New Contributor II

Oh well.  That’s what I thought. Thanks

L-plateAdmin
Contributor

we are eventually moving to ADE after using user enrolled workflows, but we have BYOD devices from 3rd party to thats always going to be present, not everyhting can be ADE