Get warranty info on single computer

TomDay
Release Candidate Programs Tester

We have had the GSX integration set up in our JSS for a while but starting using it a little more recently. Easy to get warranty info on mass computers using a group but doesn't seem so easy when you want to quickly find the warranty info on a single unit. Is it hidden somewhere and I'm missing it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

Do an advanced search for some criteria (we use apple care ID is blank) and at the bottom select update GSX info from the drop down. Sorry, not sure if that's what you're asking because I thought in your original post this is what you were doing.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

In the individual computer record, go to purchasing tab - edit - magnifying glass - save.

TomDay

Ah yes, works perfectly, thank you. Was figuring it should be in there automatically if I can see that same info when looking at the computer from a group. So the follow up question then, is there an easy way to pull this into each record rather than having to search with the magnifying glass?

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

Do an advanced search for some criteria (we use apple care ID is blank) and at the bottom select update GSX info from the drop down. Sorry, not sure if that's what you're asking because I thought in your original post this is what you were doing.

TomDay

Advanced search with Apple Care ID blank, nails it down for me. Thanks very much @CasperSally