Going from Intune MDM only to Jamf Pro

Moreal_Wilson
New Contributor II

I've read plenty about Jamf -> Jamf integration w/ Intune. However we are trying to go from Intune -> Jamf standalone -or- Jamf integration w/ Intune.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
One of the biggest concerns we have is a smooth/quick interaction for the end user.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cayde-6
Release Candidate Programs Tester

So for macOS you have 3 route to move devices.

1). Pure DEP, this will require a rebuild of each device and setup in Apple Business Manager
2). User enrolled URL, this is where a user goes to a jamf URL to enrol their device. This method would require the user to approve the MDM
3). QuickAdd package, this is being deprecated so not really advised. This method would require the user to approve the MDM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cayde-6

Which OS? I did macOS Intune to Jamf 3 years ago and starting to move our iOS estate from Intune to jamf

Moreal_Wilson
New Contributor II

It appears we have 10.13.6 to 10.15.5 enrolled in Intune at the moment. It's a mix of BYOD and company owned.

Cayde-6

So for macOS you have 3 route to move devices.

1). Pure DEP, this will require a rebuild of each device and setup in Apple Business Manager
2). User enrolled URL, this is where a user goes to a jamf URL to enrol their device. This method would require the user to approve the MDM
3). QuickAdd package, this is being deprecated so not really advised. This method would require the user to approve the MDM