how do I install Jamf admin tools?

cdoublejj
New Contributor II

Where do I find the PKGs for the admin tools like the img creator and remote desktop tool etc etc? V9.91

4 REPLIES 4

mkolb
Contributor

Click on your username at jamfnation (upper right corner) and select "My Assets". Download the "Casper Suite" it contains the tools.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

There is no package to install them. They come contained in a DMG as apps inside a folder called "Casper Suite". You should be able to access the latest download DMG from your "My Assets" page under your profile here, as long as JAMF is aware of the company account your profile is attached to.

cdoublejj
New Contributor II

So if say WITHOUT those login in credentials ...I might be on an inclined plane wrapped helically around its axis?

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

@cdoublejj ,

If you're not seeing the downloads you believe you should be seeing under My Assets, you'll need to get in touch with your TAM to make sure your Jamf Nation account is attached to the correct account on our end. If you've taken over JSS admin duties from someone who is no longer with your organization, they can help get that straightened out and get you properly added to the account if you're an authorized party.

You can get in touch with your TAM by giving support a call, sending an e-mail to support@jamf.com, or by using the My Support section of Jamf Nation.

Thanks!
Amanda Wulff
Jamf Support