I love JAMF Swag

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

I love the JAMF t-shirts.

I have the green and red one (limited). I also have the JNUC 2014 t-shirt too.

I get compliments all the time. Just thought I let you know. Shirts are comfy, fit well, and the design is great (kudos to who did them).

Please make more and let us know!

11 REPLIES 11

perrycj
Contributor III

+1!

The CCE hoodie is extremely comfortable and looks nice too.

tnielsen
Valued Contributor

I never got my shirt when I got my CCT....

chad_fox
Contributor II

@tnielsen I ordered mine and I got an email a few weeks after saying that it was backordered...

tnielsen
Valued Contributor

It's been a year! I kept hounding my rep at jamf and got the runaround. I feel insulted. All I ever wanted as a young boy was my jamf t-shirt.

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

That's a little like forever. If it helps, I bought my two t-shirts from the JAMF Swag store.

When I passed the CCA/CMA they were giving out polos at the time. Might have to suit up like @perrycj to get that CCE hoodie.

tnielsen
Valued Contributor

If I go for my CCA this year I'm going to make them put it in writing that I get a shirt if I pass.

perrycj
Contributor III

@mvu yea man, do it up. Now they just give you codes from the SWAG store and you just ship it to your house.

tnielsen
Valued Contributor

Hah, I got an email from JAMF. They're going to send me a shirt. I never had hard feelings, for the record.

Thanks for posting buddy!

chad_fox
Contributor II

@tnielsen looks like mine is set to arrive on the 26th, we'll be looking fly in no time.

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

Bought a JAMF hoodie.

Friends have been trying to heist it.

So I gave them the JAMF Swag link.

Go buy your own friggin' JAMF hoodie!!! :)

--
https://donmontalvo.com

roiegat
Contributor III

I sometimes wear my CCE polo shirt to work. Its a little reminders to co-workers who don't work on macs often that I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to Casper.