Inventory export that includes specific properties

Britt_Goode
New Contributor II

Forgive me if this has been addressed already.  I was unable to find anything quite like what I am after. I need to export our inventory and for that export to include specific attributes about the individual machines. If I were to export all computer inventory I just get a few options for how to base the search like computer name, applications, etc. Doing this will only display that search criteria, like a list of just computer names.

What I am looking for is a way to pull the full inventory list and have it also display some of the info I would find when drilling down into the machine properties. For example could I export all the machines with their respective Serials, Reported IP Addresses, and Site? Or Computer name, User, and Building? Something like that. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Britt_Goode
New Contributor II

OMG I went dumb. Disregard this. I already know how to do it. I am not sure why I made it so much harder than it needed to be. This is actually really simple and I feel rather silly now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Britt_Goode
New Contributor II

OMG I went dumb. Disregard this. I already know how to do it. I am not sure why I made it so much harder than it needed to be. This is actually really simple and I feel rather silly now.