Jamf 200 Course Materials

edickson
Contributor

Is there any official way to study/review the Jamf 200 course materials without actually being present for the class? I'm asking because I've taken the course before but didn't pass the test and I want to be more prepared the next time around. I am planning on taking the course but not until probably next year at this point.

Thanks everyone!

28 REPLIES 28

seraphina
Contributor II

I know about https://200review.jamfcloud.com/ but don't remember the login information. It's an auditor account and you can view all the policies/configurations that the course has you do during the 4 days of training.

Sichas
Contributor

In addition to the 200review Jamf Cloud instance (which uses the same "jamfadmin" login credentials used for class) there's also jamf.it/courseresources which has a bit of an overview of content in each lesson/section

edickson
Contributor

@mlizbeth I totally forgot about the Jamf 200 review site! Thanks for the reminder on that. I'll also check out the link from @iMatthewCM

Thanks guys!

Sichas
Contributor

Best of luck @edickson!

Not applicable

@iMatthewCM or @edickson, would either of you happen to know the password to the 200review site? I accessed it once but totally forgot the password. I am trying to prepare for Jamf 200 and wanted to have a look around to refresh myself with the content. Thank you in advance for any/all help!

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@themacjesus Hi! I've contacted you via email and would be happy to assist you there with credentials and any other Jamf 200 Course or Jamf Certified Tech exam questions. Thanks!

@RandonR , I am preparing for jamf200 as well and wanted to have a look around, would really appreciate if you could share the credentials with me as well, I need to know the material and do my researches before the exam, Thanks a lot 🙂 

Dear Randon

I’m preparing for the Jamf 200 and would be great if I can access https://200review.jamfcloud.com/ to refresh my knowledge before moving into it. Could you please help me with that ?Thanks Mario 

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@consoleag and anyone else interested, access to the 200 Review instance is provided once you have been enrolled into the Jamf 200 Course and have received the course materials.  This instance is only good in reference to the actual course material; therefore, we do not usually grant it to anyone that has not attended the course or taken the Jamf Certified Tech Exam previously. Hope that makes sense!

If you are wanting to or preparing to refresh your knowledge prior to the Jamf 200 Course, I would strongly recommend going through the Jamf 100 Course and then the related Jamf Certified Associate Exam.  That is the best preparation for the Jamf 200 Course.  Hope that helps!

Hi Randon,

Can I please get the login for the Jamf 200 study materials? I've done jamf100 and is looking at writing the 200 this year.

Many thanks.

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@Jiokeh9ja Congratulations on taking the Jamf 100 Course! The best preparation for the Jamf 200 Course is taking the actual course. If there are other questions on what is covered in the 200, please refer to the website information about the offering. As for studying to take the certification exam, it covers the material within the course. We do have review instances, but they are based on those that have enrolled in the course offerings and closely match the course materials. Without those materials the review instance does not make as much sense. Hope that helps!

If we can provide more details or help in some way prior to attending the course, please let us know or file a ticket with Jamf and someone will get back to you!

Hello RandonR, 

I have taking the test and fail. Please let me know any best way to prepare.

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@hfletes22 Hello!  I'm bummed to hear that, but my best suggestion to prepare would be to review the materials covered within the course and the practice exam.  Then contact success@jamf.com for any other potential resources and Jamf Certified Tech Exam Retest dates for another attempt.  Then get signed up!

@RandonR Hello Randon,

I just passed my Jamf 100 test for the 2nd time. I took it back in 2020, and again a week or so ago. I would like the credentials to be able to review for the Jamf 200 course please. My boss is having me also look into getting the Jamf training pass, and I would like to show him i am serious about my career development. Thank you!

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@heffnerj1 Congratulations on passing the Jamf 100 Course exam.  Have you taken the Jamf 200 Course?  The review instance ties those that have enrolled in the course and taken it to this instance to review for the certification exam.  If you have, I recommend contacting our customer success team at Jamf to assist.  If you have not, I'd be curious what type of materials you are interested in having access to in order to prepare for the course.  Thanks!

Hi @RandonR  could you please share the credentials for, i eager to learn jamf 200

Hi RandonR,

Requesting to provide credentials to review the Jamf 200 course. Thanks.

JonM1
New Contributor

@RandonR, I have just signed up for the Jamf200 course. Sorry if I am a little late but can I also have the credentials for this account? Thank you in advance.

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@JonM1 Hello! That is awesome. As mentioned above in the thread, you'll want to get access to the materials in the course once you attend in order to access the credentials. That will help you prepare for the exam. Otherwise, I would strongly recommend going through the content in the Jamf 100 Course to prepare for this offering. Have a great course!

JG3741
New Contributor III

@randonruggles Can you also share with me the credentials?

Sunybluee
New Contributor

@randonruggles Can You please share with me the credentials for the 200review site? Thanks in advance

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@JonathanG and @Sunybluee I've sent you both emails with additional information.

If anyone else has additional questions on this topic or would like to know more about our certification courses, please contact our Customer Success team success@jamf.com as they would be more than happy to assist you. Thanks!

Hi Randon,

Can you also share with me the credentials?

JG3741
New Contributor III

Thank you @randonruggles appreciate it!

oladoke_durotoy
New Contributor

@randonruggles Can you kindly share the credentials?

RandonR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@oladoke.durotoye Please see the message two up!

Please contact Jamf Customer Success at success@jamf.com and they can assist you. Thanks!

manjunath
New Contributor II

@randonruggles can you please share the credentials here too?

atomczynski
Valued Contributor

@manjunath I'm fairly certain those are good for persons who attended a training session.