Jamf Admin application not loading

bobo
New Contributor III

With 10.26.1 Jamf Pro on-prem and Latest Catalina 10.15.7 build and/or with Big Sur, the app loads after logging in, everything appears to work then nothing. Just the application bar opens at the top of the screen but no application loads. Need this fixed so our help desk can copy package files to the server as they can't access the DP any other way.

6 REPLIES 6

bobo
New Contributor III

Self resolved just now for anyone else with this issue. Switch to full screen from top menu, then it loads.. Then switch out of full screen resolved for me.

Saved my day thanks !

user-JggVrZjUHM
New Contributor

Thank you for this solution i will try UPSers

surquhart
New Contributor

@bobdole01 I tried the same on my machine, the window expands into fullscreen mode and I can see the toolbar, but nothing else (black screen). When I exit full screen mode, the window just disappears. Glad to know I am not the only one with this type of issue

bobo
New Contributor III

I’m pretty sure that happened to me as well the first attempt if I remember right. I rebooted the JSS and my Mac and it worked on the second try. So a combination of those 3 things resolved it for me.

craig_morrison
New Contributor II

same thing happening on my new MacBook Pro running Big Sur full screen and exiting out is not working for me