Jamf Configuration Profiles/Apple iPads

JesseC1006
New Contributor II

Hey All,

Is anyone experiencing issues with Wifi Settings in a Config Profile when pushed to an iPad?  We've tried WPA2 Enterprise and had many issues with that when IOS 15 came out.  We reverted to WEP and appear to be having issues again with iPads not reconnecting to WIFI, either after leaving the building for a day or potentially a power off of the device.  Not sure where to go with this at this point.  

Our WIFI is Ubiquiti.  The AP's themselves are the HD's.  Is there some type of config issue on our WIFI side?  Looking for any and all advice......

Jesse

2 REPLIES 2

jpeters21
Contributor II

not connecting at all or need a manual interaction? I ask as with our Radius server there seems to be something with the Cert that requires the end user to go into wifi and "trust" the connection.

Well a little bit of both I guess.  On a few iPads this morning I had to "Reset Network Settings" on the iPads in order to get them to connect.  On others I had to pull back the profile and repush it.  Even though it had it already.  

And our reasoning for using WEP is because we thought the Certs were the issue.  But now I am not so sure.  

We've been having problems since right around IOS15 was released.  Well that's around the time we decided to use a Config Profile.