Jamf Connect 1.6.2 Release

kat_whaley
New Contributor
New Contributor

Jamf Connect 1.6.2 Release

Product Enhancements
Jamf Connect Login 1.4.0: You can now use the OIDCIgnoreAdmin preference key to ignore user role preferences configured by the OIDCAdmin preference key.

This key is best used if you are also using the CreateAdminUser preference key to create a local admin account, but do not want Jamf Connect Login to change the user’s account status during the next log in.

Note: This feature also fixed [PI-007186].

Bug Fixes
Jamf Connect Login 1.4.0: [PI-007186] Fixed an issue that sometimes caused already created local admin user accounts to become standard user accounts during the next log in, if user roles were also specified with the OIDCAdmin preference key.

[PI-007287] Fixed an issue that caused Azure passwords with ampersands (&) or plus signs (+) to prevent users from logging in.

Jamf Connect Sync 1.0.6: [PI-006721] Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented users from changing their password via Kerberos with Jamf Connect Sync.

Jamf Connect Verify 1.1.3: [PI-007287] Fixed an issue that caused Azure passwords with ampersands (&) or plus signs (+) to prevent users from logging in.

[PI-007172] Fixed an issue that prevented Jamf Connect Verify's keychain item from being updated after a password change.

Product Documentation
For more information, including Release Notes, please see the Jamf Connect Administrator Guide.

9 REPLIES 9

DennisMX
Contributor II

JCL 1.4.0 is not in the package. it is JCL 1.3.3 instead.

merps
Contributor III

Also seeing JCL 1.3.3 in the latest download from Jamf Nation.

B_Hanson
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Look at the release notes and you'll see the various version numbers for the different components that make up Jamf Connect.

kaylee_carlson
Contributor
Contributor

@DennisMX @merps @B_Hanson You are correct and that was a mistake on our part, it is Jamf Connect Login 1.3.3.

Thank you for catching that!

eDooku
New Contributor III

@kat.whaley @kaylee.carlson Jamf Connect Login 1.3.3 creates the new users as "$firstname $firstname$lastname" instead of "$firstname $lastname" or just "$displayname" (the variable names here are loosely based on the userinfo from Azure). I have just created a support incident on this.

kaylee_carlson
Contributor
Contributor

@eirikw Thank you for letting us know! If you don't mind sharing the support ticket number with me at kaylee.carlson@jamf.com, I'd like to dig into it a bit further with the team.

Kaylee

bayliss
New Contributor

I'm also have the same issue as above @kaylee.carlson

anthony_mcginni
New Contributor

Also experiencing this issue

kaylee_carlson
Contributor
Contributor

@eirikw @bayliss @anthony.mcginnis We should have a fix for this PI by the end of the month. Please be sure to check back on Jamf Nation for Jamf Connect release updates and the latest versions.

Thanks!

Kaylee