Jamf & InTune - A single Mac showing as non-compliant

ChrisLewis
New Contributor

Hi, having a strange experience with InTune and Jamf integration that I hope someone can help with. On the whole our integration with InTune and Jamf is working well but we have a single Mac which is experiencing a strange issue where it shows as non-compliant despite passing all the compliance checks.

Here as what I see in the InTune device view when searching against the device name:
883555019b044d00bfe331547e330d4a

When I click through to see what the non-compliance error is I can see this:
e0fd0230048e4737a45eff7afa307746

Is there a compliance check going on with Jamf somewhere that is causing a failure? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Chris

1 REPLY 1

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@ChrisLewis

• You can check per device in Jamf Pro -> Device -> History - macOS Intune Integration Logs which data and when it has been sent to Microsoft Intune.
  • Make sure the device is registered properly and the device is also listed in Azure AD, as the Azure AD Object handles the compliancy status.
  • I suggest to remove the device from Intune blade, Azure AD blade, Remove ms-organisation-access device certificate from Keychain and the /Users/$loggedInUser/Library/Application Support/com.microsoft.CompanyPortal folder and /Users/$loggedInUser/Library/Application Support/com.microsoft.CompanyPortal.usercontext.info file and then start registering it from scratch through Self Service.

an other question, do you have a hostname pattern in place within your organisation? as it is registered as MacBook Pro, if there is an other MacBook Pro registering it will be harder do make sure you are troubleshooting the correct object.