JAMF.js script sometimes unresponsive

Olivier
New Contributor II

Hi,

Does someone hit hang issues/unresponsive browser Javascript, when accessing the JSS web interface with 9.93?

I am only using Firefox, but I don't think it appears in Safari, and here is what is displayed by the browser :

c009a493d95541f5a4ac3e6d17dc7b29

Seems the hang happens when you attempt to click on some buttons on links when using multiple tabs, but your session already expired and it wants to get back to the main authentication page. It could be also a Firefox bug, but I do not experience any other hangs in FF (the hangs always complain about jamf.js file), nor I remember any hangs in JSS version prior to 9.91.

It is possible to click on Continue, but then you get a beach ball appearing in your browser session and have to wait approx 1 min, and then beach ball disappears and finally reaches the main homepage.

Could be an isolated issue on our side of course, but just wanted to dbl-check as people talked about possible similar issue here : https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/discussion.html?id=20844. In my case, I do not see any high CPU usage on the server when experiencing the jamf.js hangs.

0 REPLIES 0