Jamf Nation blocked by McAfee

dmw3
Contributor III

Hi all, in testing McAfee Endpoint Security for Mac version 10.2.1 (2632) with Web Control Enabled, JAMF Nation comes up being blocked. See attached screen shot.

Can get around this by disabling the Web Control, has anyone else come across this?81d673f650f74e23a2b8384c044e0b69

5 REPLIES 5

tziegmann
New Contributor

@dmw3 - I work for McAfee and have escalated this internally to our Site Review team for reclassification. I'll post back any updates I get from them.

dmw3
Contributor III

@tziegmann Thanks for following this up, was surprised that this happened this morning as did not happen last week. We are in the process of testing the security protection for deployment later this year.

This is a standalone install, will test this on a mac that has this version being pushed out by our dev ePO server.

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

I discovered last week that when I click on the "Click here to respond to this discussion" links in my email notifications from jamfnation, the links were blocked by BlueCoat. The reason given was that it was a suspected spam site. I had to submit a request for an exception or for the site to be re-evaluated. It took the folks at Bluecoat a few days, but they finally freed it up.

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

iBoss was blocking the site for ads as well. I submitted site for reclassification this morning. They usually reclassify sites for me in few hours tops.

tziegmann
New Contributor

@dwm3 - This should be corrected. jamf.com has been reclassified across our endpoint and gateway products.