Jamf Pro 10.11 Beta 2 Now Available!

scafide
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Jamf Pro 10.11 Beta 2.

We will be upgrading any 10.11 Beta 1 instances to Beta 2 shortly.

We’re exited to unveil a number of product enhancements with this release, including:

Apple Spring Release Compatibility

We’re excited to once again support zero day compatibility for key features in Apple’s spring release. A number of new commands enhance your management of Apple platforms, including:

Managing hotspot connections and ESIM capability on iOS devices.
Managing remote desktop availability on macOS devices.
Managing software update deferment on tvOS devices.

These commands and more are included in Beta 1. Please take a look and provide any feedback you have on this new functionality.

Self Service for iOS - Custom Branding

Enjoy more granular control over how your users interact with Self Service on iOS devices. With this enhancement, you’re able to control the login page icon and name, color palette and more.

We are excited for you to test these features and give us your feedback. You can provide feedback in the Beta Programs “Discussions" area by clicking Start New Beta Discussion, or you can send direct feedback privately by clicking My Feedback. Additionally, you can email questions directly to beta@jamf.com.

2 REPLIES 2

kerouak
Valued Contributor

My Goodness, I'd just like to say that I've installed 10.11 beta1 and the polcies view is SO MUCH FASTER!!!

Top marks!! And here was I , thinking it was our database..

Thanks JAMF!

kmathern
New Contributor III

is there more detail on what "Managing remote desktop availability on macOS devices" Means?