Jamf Pro Upload Form

therealmacjeezy
New Contributor III

3a8265e3a0b047a9b14d5649170afc41
Hey everyone,

Recently I created a web form that allows admins to upload packages and scripts to the JSS as a workaround since they aren't allowed to use Jamf Admin. It was my first dive into the world of PHP and jquery, and I am really proud of how everything turned out. That being said I wanted to share it with everyone hoping that it will help someone else out too.

I have everything uploaded to my github along with a detailed readme giving you more information about how it all works and how to set it up. As always, any feedback is welcomed!

Jamf Pro Upload Page - GitHub

Example Jamf Pro Upload Page

"Saying 'uhh..' is the human equivalent to buffering."
3 REPLIES 3

glaske
New Contributor III

Hey Josh,

Nice work! We will go ahead and build this out and give it a try. Really looks like a solution to a problem we have had for quite sometime, considering we make heavy use of sites in Jamf.

We will gladly provide feedback as we get it setup and going.

Congrats!

Chris

therealmacjeezy
New Contributor III

Hey Chris!

That sounds awesome! I can’t wait to hear how it goes. If you have any questions about it let me know!

Josh

"Saying 'uhh..' is the human equivalent to buffering."

ankur
New Contributor II

Hey Josh,
Great appreciate your work,I have been using the Apple Software Update Search v2 script for managing Mac OS updates and it worked fine,can this script be modified for mac os catalina also? seems its not working as expected with 10.15