JAMF Support

wandoqebu
New Contributor

Is anyone else out there having serious issues with JAMF support right now?

I've had a case open since the 27th (I think anyway, who knows what day it is anymore)

Aside from asking us for log files - Which as a hosted service they should have access to right?

They haven't done anything

The only thing we've heard from them has been in the form of the two "Emergency Maint" messages they sent out on the 30th of June and then last night.

JAMF is one of two vendors I work with where I don't have an account rep's e-mail address and I don't know who my reps boss is (and his/her e-mail address)

The only time we get e-mail from a person with a real e-mail address is when it's time to renew.

I'm curious as to whether the rest of you long term JAMF customers are experiencing the same thing?

1 REPLY 1

dlondon
Valued Contributor

Hi,

You should be able to log in to your account and send the support person a message via the support ticket and ask for an update.

I don't think the people at the first level of support have access to your instance.  I think the jamf.log would be something they have to request.  Generally I get that from the web interface (what is available of it) and attach it to my job to save delay if I think it might help

Also, if you aren't happy, try contacting success@jamf.com and explain the problems you are experiencing and see if they can help you.  You should have a success manager but maybe you aren't the primary contact so don't know who they are.