Jamf Training Pass Price Hike?

Yebubbleman
New Contributor III

I heard rumor that the JAMF Training Passes were going to increase in price this year. If this rumor is true, I'm similarly curious as to whether or not this is solely for individual passes, solely for business training passes, or for both. I'm days away from having a personal Training Pass expire now and I would like to inquire for friends and colleagues who are considering the pursuit of JAMF Certifications. Incidentally, it would be helpful should I decide to renew my pass or get a new one down the road for updated certification classes.

2 REPLIES 2

mark_mahabir
Valued Contributor

According to my Jamf buddy:

In regard to this price and the max amount of people; you are correct, there was a price increase and a max of 5 nominated people per organizational training pass. The guidelines for the training pass remain the same, as only one person can be enrolled at a time. The price for the training pass is: $18,000. If you have less than 5 people, it would be more cost effective to purchase an individual training pass for $4,500 each.

Yebubbleman
New Contributor III

So, the price hike and rule changes only apply to the organizational training pass?