Jamf URL Missing

JSKeller
New Contributor III

Update: Figured it out.

Hello,

I'm relatively new to managing a Jamf server and currently have access to my Jamf Pro site without issue. I am, however, trying to verify that I'm typing the correct server address to connect to my Jamf Admin app. After doing a quick Google search, I saw that you can go to "Management Settings" > "Global Management" > Jamf Pro URL to get the correct address. I don't see the Jamf Pro URL option, though. I am an administrator with full privelages to Jamf Pro as well. Any idea where I can verify my URL?

Jamf Admin keeps telling me there was an authentication error, my account does not have permission to use Jamf Admin. Except it does...

Any ideas?

-Jordan Keller

2 REPLIES 2

coachdnadel
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Care to share the resolution? I'm having the same issue with Jamf Remote

JSKeller
New Contributor III

I ended up having to go into Jamf Pro (the website) and recreate my Admin account. For some reason the account that was created for me didn't work for my Jamf Remote, but after I remade the account it worked. Didn't really make sense because I used the same email address to create a new account with my old admin account. Logged in using the new one and it went through.