JNUC 2019 - Thursday Hockey (Minnesota Wild vs Arizona Coyotes)

ljcacioppo
Contributor III

Hello Hockey Fans,

On Thursday night (11/14) during the week of JNUC 2019, the Minnesota Wild play the Arizona Coyotes at home.

Currently (as of 8/5) working with a Minnesota Wild ticket rep to get a block of tickets for the game that evening. Tickets look like they will be around $50 per person for an upper level side ticket. I will be placing the group order near the end of the month (8/28/2019) so please reach out to me (the jnuc-hockeynight channel is where this is being planned, so feel free to comment on the jamfnation post, message me on slack, LinkedIn, etc. to let me know if you want a ticket as when I book, I would need payment for your ticket as well).

If you decide to go later than the block of tickets are purchased, you are still more than welcome to attend and buy your ticket individually. Once the group block is purchased, I will try to update what section the tickets are in so if you are buying individually, you can still choose to try to buy a ticket near the group if you would like.

1 REPLY 1

ljcacioppo
Contributor III

Link to mini event: https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/events/jnuc/2019/353/thursday-night-hockey-minnesota-wild-vs-arizona-coyotes