#JNUC: Apple Configurator and the Casper Suite: How Two Can Be Better than One

plawrence
Contributor II

Hi all,

I cant find any notes or video regarding this session, it was briefly mentioned in the 'Mass iOS Deployments' session that some sort of 'document sync' app was recommended during the 'How Two Can Be Better than One' session. Can anyone tell me what the app was?

I'd also love to check out this session if the video ever becomes available.

Thanks to JAMF for making these videos accessible online, they are a great resource for those of us that couldnt make it to the conference.

2 REPLIES 2

dan_kubley
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Patrick,
Glad to hear that the videos have been helpful for you. Unfortunately, the Two Can Be Better Than One session was not video recorded. We only were able to video about a quarter of the sessions. I do not recall exactly what this document sync app might have been, but I will check with Mike Scheid who did the presentation and get back to you.

Mscheid
New Contributor III

Patrick,

Mike here, I gave this presentation. I am guessing you are reffering to My Big Campus a free or paid LMS that has an App we use to distribute documents to students and allow them to turn them into teachers. We use this in conjunction with Notability a great note taking, and word processing app. If you give me more detail I can be a bit more specific as to what you are looking for and what we do that might be helpful.